Mr Chaloob manages diseases of the small bowel, colon, rectum and anus including benign lesions and malignant problems which can include:
- Colorectal cancer and polyps
- Diverticular disease of the colon
- Anorectal conditions including haemorrhoids, fissures, abscesses and fistulas.
- Pelvic floor disorders including rectal prolapse.
- Functional bowel problems such as constipation and incontinence.
Mr Chaloob has a special interest in colorectal surgery and is a member of the Colorectal Section of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons. Mr Chaloob is dedicated to ongoing professional development to maintain his expertise in the diagnosis and management of intestinal and anorectal problems.