Milind has completed his medical degree (MBBS) in University of Pune, India in 1995. He has also completed his Doctor of Medicine (MD) in India in 1999. He completed his training in 2007 in Flinders Medical Centre for Fellowship in Intensive Care Medicine, Australia and New Zealand.
Milind has been practicing as a Specialist in Intensive Care Medicine in Lyell McEwin Hospital, South Australia since 2007. He has also been practicing as a Intensive Care Specialist in private hospitals in Calvary North Adelaide Hospital and Western Hospital in South Australia.
Milind has been senior lecturer in Intensive Care Medicine in University of Adelaide.
Milind has been working with Dr Chaloob since 2017 providing post operative care for bariatric surgery in Western Hospital.
- Fellow of the College of Intensive Care Medicine, Australia and New Zealand (FCICM)
- Fellow of Joint Faulty of Intensive Care Medicine, Australia and New Zealand (FJFICM)
- Associate Fellow of Royal Australian College of Medical administration, Australia (AFRACMA)
- Completed European Diploma in Intensive Care Medicine (EDIC)
- Member, Australia and New Zealand Intensive Care Society (ANZICS)
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Pune, India (M.D. General Medicine)(FCICM)